3mm Hot Bent Strengthed Fully Tempered Glass Panels Safety Edge
Brand Name : VALUES GLASS
Model Number : Tempered Glass Panels
Certification : EN12150 CCC
Place of Origin : China
MOQ : 3 Square Meter/Square Meters tempered glass
Price : negotiation
Supply Ability : 200 Piece/Pieces per Day
Packaging Details : Sea worthy wooden crates
Product Name : Tempered Glass Panels
Material : Float Glass
Color : Clear, Green, Blue, Grey, Bronze
Process : Clear Glass, Tempered Glass
Shape : Curve, Flat
Edge : Safety Edge or as your demand
Function : Decorative Glass, Heat Reflective Glass
Thickness : 3-19mm
Hot Bent Tempered Clear Glass for Round Windows Strengthed Safety Glass
About Tempered Glass Panels:
Tempered glass is stronger than standard glass and does not shatter into large shards when broken. This is important, because it can greatly minimize potential danger in the case of a break. Manufactured through a process of extreme heating and rapid cooling, tempered glass is much harder than normal glass.
There are two steps for the tempering process:
(1) Heating: The glass travels through a high-heat tempering oven and is heated to approximately 1200 °F.
(2) Quenching: After it has been sufficiently heated, the glass is then quenched—or cooled down. The quenching procedure is very fast, and consists of several nozzles blasting the glass with cool air for several seconds. This is where tempered glass gets its strength—this dramatic shock causes the surface and edges to become compressed, and the inner layer to be in tension, thus strengthening the material by three to five times.
Specification of Tempered Glass Panels:
|Product Name||Hot Bent Tempered Clear Glass for Round Windows Strengthed Safety Glass|
|Raw Material||Clear Glass, Ultra Clear (Low Iron) Glass, Tinted Glass|
|Glass Process||Heat treatment or Chemical treatment|
|Glass Color||Clear, Blue, Green, Bronze, Grey and etc|
|Thickness||2.1 mm - 19 mm|
|Max dimension||3660 x 2440 mm|
|Min dimension||20 x 20 mm|
|Glass Shape||Flat or Curved / Bent|
|Fragment (Area 5*5cm)||T<=3mm, Fragment>=30 PCS; 4mm<=T<=12mm, Fragment>=40 PCS|
|Shock resistance||5~7 times of annealed glass|
|Heat resistance||Thermal shock at about 300℃|
|Withstand pressure||3~5 times of annealed glass|
|Holes or cutout||Drawing or sketch is needed|
Available per request
Applications of Tempered Glass Panels:
- There is a wide scope for the use of tempered glass in the building industry. It can be used to raise the elemental beauty of exteriors and interiors by using it on facades, showroom shelves, dividers, shower cabins, doors and etc.
- High resistance to thermal stress and small missile impact makes tempered glass an ideal choice for sloped glazing.
- The manufacturing industry uses tempered glass in ovens, refrigerators, fireplace screens, and shelves.
- In the motor vehicle industry, tempered glass is commonly used inside and rear windows.
Advantage of Tempered Glass Panels:
- Tempered glass can be clear, frosted, engraved, stained, and patterned. It’s available in an array of patterns and designs to suit your needs.
- Tempered glass is much more stronger than ordinary glass. It can stand up to strong winds, direct impact from blows and bumps, and minor explosions.
- Tempered glass has property of high temperature resistant, which makes tempered glass ideal for use in kitchen appliances and in areas like the bathroom, where it will likely be in contact with the heat on a regular basis.
- Tempering process makes tempered glass super tough, it doesn’t affect the clarity of the glass. Tempered glass is crystal clear and transparent, which makes it useful in windows, display cases, and glass doors.
- Tempered glass can be used practically anywhere glass is needed. It makes for an attractive and sturdy frameless shower door, a fully transparent screen protector, and a seamless stovetop base.
- The manufacturing process that makes tempered glass thermally tough also makes it scratch-resistant. This makes tempered glass an ideal material for glass doors, kitchen appliances, mobile screen protectors, and windows.
Q1: How can we get detailed price?
-- Please provide us product thickness, size & qty, which will help us calculate costs for you.
-- CIF price is also available if destination port is provided.
Q2: How about sample and freight cost?
-- In general, we provide free samples, customers take freight cost.
Q3: How long is the production lead time for mass order?
-- It will take about 1~3 weeks, depends on product complexity & order quantity.
Q4: How do you control product quality?
-- Clearly understand customers’ product requirements;
-- To transfer customers requirements to internal product documents;
-- Complete quality assurance system from IQC to OQC. Outgoing inspection record is available for each order.
Q5: What about the payment?
-- T/T, L/C, Ali Trade Assurance, Western Union.
Q6: What about the after-sales service?
-- Normally we response within 4 hours, by email or WhatsApp or Wechat etc;
VALUES GLASS, a professional supplier of Glass and Mirror in Shanghai, China, sepcializing in deep processing and fine processing. Since the year of 2005, our business has expanded rapidly all over the world, including United States, Australia, South Korea, Germany and other European countries, and our company has won high reputation from customers with efficient communicate, competitive prices, quality products, on time delivery and best service.
3mm Hot Bent Strengthed Fully Tempered Glass Panels Safety Edge Images