2.1mm Thick Rough Insulated Tempered Glass Rapid Cooling Scratch Resistant
Brand Name : VALUES GLASS
Model Number : Tempered Glass Panels
Certification : EN12150 CCC
Place of Origin : China
MOQ : 3 Square Meter/Square Meters tempered glass
Price : negotiation
Supply Ability : 200 Piece/Pieces per Day
Packaging Details : Sea worthy wooden crates
Product Name : Tempered Glass Panels
Material : Float Glass
Color : Clear, Green, Blue, Grey, Bronze
Process : Clear Glass, Tempered Glass
Shape : Curve, Flat
Edge : Safety Edge or as your demand
Function : Decorative Glass, Heat Reflective Glass
Thickness : 3-19mm
Customized Clear Tempered Glass Shower Panel / Glass Door Panels
About Tempered Glass Panels:
Tempered glass is one of two kinds of safety glass regularly used in applications in which standard glass could pose a potential danger. Tempered glass is four to five times stronger than standard glass and does not break into sharp shards when it fails. Tempered glass is manufactured through a process of extreme heating and rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass.
The brittle nature of tempered glass causes it to shatter into small oval-shaped pebbles when broken. This eliminates the danger of sharp edges. Due to this property, along with its strength, tempered glass is often referred to as safety glass.
Specification of Tempered Glass Panels:
|Product Name||Customized Clear Tempered Glass Shower Panel / Glass Door Panels|
|Raw Material||Clear Glass, Ultra Clear (Low Iron) Glass, Tinted Glass|
|Glass Process||Heat treatment or Chemical treatment|
|Glass Color||Clear, Blue, Green, Bronze, Grey and etc|
|Thickness||2.1 mm - 19 mm|
|Max dimension||3660 x 2440 mm|
|Min dimension||20 x 20 mm|
|Glass Shape||Flat or Curved / Bent|
|Fragment (Area 5*5cm)||T<=3mm, Fragment>=30 PCS; 4mm<=T<=12mm, Fragment>=40 PCS|
|Shock resistance||5~7 times of annealed glass|
|Heat resistance||Thermal shock at about 300℃|
|Withstand pressure||3~5 times of annealed glass|
|Holes or cutout||Drawing or sketch is needed|
|Printing||Available per request|
Applications of Tempered Glass Panels:
(1) Mobile device: Your laptop screen and smartphone display are all made of tempered glass. So are the heavy-duty screen protectors you use to keep your phone and tablet screens scratch-free.
(2) Kitchen appliances: Tempered glass is used in ovens, stoves, and other kitchen appliances that deal with great amounts of heat.
(3) Automotive parts: Tempered glass makes vehicle windows safer. Instead of creating large shards when they break, tempered glass windows disintegrate into small, harmless pieces.
(4) Construction uses: Tempered glass is used in numerous ways in the construction of a house. Shower doors, bathtub enclosures, sliding doors, windows, skylights, glass facades, elevators, swimming pools, and glass balcony doors can all be made of tempered glass.
(5) Sports arena: The glass panels around a hockey rink and in some sports arenas are made of tempered glass.
(6) Office partitions: The room dividers in your office building are made of tempered glass so that they won’t cause injury when an employee bumps into and accidentally break them.
(7) Retail store fixtures: The display cases and tables in retail stores are made of tempered glass because they’re tough enough that they won’t break when someone tries to steal something. Yet they’re also crystal clear, which allows customers to see what’s on display.
(8) Railings: The glass railings in department stores, offices, and commercial and public spaces are made of tempered glass for the public’s safety.
(9) Countertops and tabletops: Because they withstand heat and resist scratches so well, tempered glass is often used to make conference tables, kitchen countertops, reception desks, coffee tables, and other types of furniture.
(10) Solar panels: The thermal strength, heat resistance, and durability of tempered glass make it the ideal material for solar panels.
Advantage of Tempered Glass Panels:
- Tempered glass can be clear, frosted, engraved, stained, and patterned. It’s available in an array of patterns and designs to suit your needs.
- Tempered glass is much more stronger than ordinary glass. It can stand up to strong winds, direct impact from blows and bumps, and minor explosions.
- Tempered glass has property of high temperature resistant, which makes tempered glass ideal for use in kitchen appliances and in areas like the bathroom, where it will likely be in contact with the heat on a regular basis.
- Tempering process makes tempered glass super tough, it doesn’t affect the clarity of the glass. Tempered glass is crystal clear and transparent, which makes it useful in windows, display cases, and glass doors.
- Tempered glass can be used practically anywhere glass is needed. It makes for an attractive and sturdy frameless shower door, a fully transparent screen protector, and a seamless stovetop base.
- The manufacturing process that makes tempered glass thermally tough also makes it scratch-resistant. This makes tempered glass an ideal material for glass doors, kitchen appliances, mobile screen protectors, and windows.
Q1: How can we get detailed price?
-- Please provide us product thickness, size & qty, which will help us calculate costs for you.
-- CIF price is also available if destination port is provided.
Q2: How about sample and freight cost?
-- In general, we provide free samples, customers take freight cost.
Q3: How long is the production lead time for mass order?
-- It will take about 1~3 weeks, depends on product complexity & order quantity.
Q4: How do you control product quality?
-- Clearly understand customers’ product requirements;
-- To transfer customers requirements to internal product documents;
-- Complete quality assurance system from IQC to OQC. Outgoing inspection record is available for each order.
Q5: What about the payment?
-- T/T, L/C, Ali Trade Assurance, Western Union.
Q6: What about the after-sales service?
-- Normally we response within 4 hours, by email or WhatsApp or Wechat etc;
VALUES GLASS, a professional supplier of Glass and Mirror in Shanghai, China, sepcializing in deep processing and fine processing. Since the year of 2005, our business has expanded rapidly all over the world, including United States, Australia, South Korea, Germany and other European countries, and our company has won high reputation from customers with efficient communicate, competitive prices, quality products, on time delivery and best service.
2.1mm Thick Rough Insulated Tempered Glass Rapid Cooling Scratch Resistant Images