Anti Reflective AR Coating Tempered Glass Panels With Chemical Treatment
Brand Name : VALUES GLASS
Model Number : Tempered Glass Panels
Certification : EN12150 CCC
Place of Origin : China
MOQ : 3 Square Meter/Square Meters tempered glass
Price : negotiation
Supply Ability : 200 Piece/Pieces per Day
Packaging Details : Sea worthy wooden crates
Product Name : Tempered Glass Panels
Material : Float Glass
Color : Clear, Green, Blue, Grey, Bronze
Process : Clear Glass, Tempered Glass
Shape : Curve, Flat
Edge : Safety Edge or as your demand
Function : Decorative Glass, Heat Reflective Glass
Thickness : 3-19mm
Anti Reflective Tempered Glass Low Reflection AR coating Glass
About Tempered Glass Panels:
Glass tempering takes place after the fabrication process is complete. This process involves heating the material and then quickly cooling it. Below are the five steps that glass manufacturers must take in order to temper glass correctly.
1. Cut the glass into the desired shape first. Before the tempering process begins, the glass must be cut, shaped, and finish edge work. If a manufacturer attempts to etch or edge a piece of glass after the heat treatment has been done, the finished product will likely be weaker and more fragile than intended, increasing the likelihood of breakage and product failure.
2. Inspect the glass for imperfections. Cracks or bubbles may cause the glass to break during any part of the tempering process; if any flaws are found, the glass cannot be tempered.
3. Wash the glass. This step removes any tiny grains of glass deposited during sanding, as well as any dirt that could interfere with the tempering process.
4. Heat the glass in a tempering oven, either in a batch or a continuous feed. In order to temper glass correctly, the oven temperature must be more than 600 degrees Celsius (1,112 degrees Fahrenheit). The industry standard is 620 degrees Celsius (1,148 degrees Fahrenheit).
5. Quench the glass to cool it. The heated glass is subjected to seconds of high-pressure blasts of cool air at various angles, a process known as quenching. The rapid cooling causes the outer surfaces of the glass to cool and contract faster than the interior. As the inner layer of the glass cools, it tries to pull back from the outer surfaces, which causes tension. This pressure is what makes the tempered glass so strong.
Advantage of Tempered Glass Panels:
- Strength improvement: The mechanical strength, impact resistance and bending strength of tempered glass can reach 4 to 5 times that of ordinary glass.
- Improved thermal stability: Tempered glass can withstand huge temperature differences without being damaged, and its resistance to temperature differences is 3 times that of ordinary float glass of the same thickness.
- Improved safety: After the toughened glass is damaged by a strong force, tiny obtuse-angle particles will appear quickly, thereby ensuring personal safety to the greatest extent.
Specification of Tempered Glass Panels:
|Product Name||Anti Reflective Tempered Glass Low Reflection AR coating Glass|
|Raw Material||Clear Glass, Ultra Clear (Low Iron) Glass, Tinted Glass|
|Glass Process||Heat treatment or Chemical treatment|
|Glass Color||Clear, Blue, Green, Bronze, Grey and etc|
|Thickness||2.1 mm - 19 mm|
|Max dimension||3660 x 2440 mm|
|Min dimension||20 x 20 mm|
|Glass Shape||Flat or Curved / Bent|
|Fragment (Area 5*5cm)||T<=3mm, Fragment>=30 PCS; 4mm<=T<=12mm, Fragment>=40 PCS|
|Shock resistance||5~7 times of annealed glass|
|Heat resistance||Thermal shock at about 300℃|
|Withstand pressure||3~5 times of annealed glass|
|Holes or cutout||Drawing or sketch is needed|
|Printing||Available per request|
Applications of Tempered Glass Panels:
- Partitions for homes, offices, hotels and other commercial buildings
- Glass Curtain Wall and Facades
- Doors and windows
- Frameless shower doors
- Skylight glass, Glass stairs, and Glass elevators
- Tabletops Glass
- Glass shelves and Cabinets
- Fireplaces Glass
- Other glass decorative panels in interior design
Q1: How can we get detailed price?
-- Please provide us product thickness, size & qty, which will help us calculate costs for you.
-- CIF price is also available if destination port is provided.
Q2: How about sample and freight cost?
-- In general, we provide free samples, customers take freight cost.
Q3: How long is the production lead time for mass order?
-- It will take about 1~3 weeks, depends on product complexity & order quantity.
Q4: How do you control product quality?
-- Clearly understand customers’ product requirements;
-- To transfer customers requirements to internal product documents;
-- Complete quality assurance system from IQC to OQC. Outgoing inspection record is available for each order.
Q5: What about the payment?
-- T/T, L/C, Ali Trade Assurance, Western Union.
Q6: What about the after-sales service?
-- Normally we response within 4 hours, by email or WhatsApp or Wechat etc;
VALUES GLASS, a professional supplier of Glass and Mirror in Shanghai, China, sepcializing in deep processing and fine processing. Since the year of 2005, our business has expanded rapidly all over the world, including United States, Australia, South Korea, Germany and other European countries, and our company has won high reputation from customers with efficient communicate, competitive prices, quality products, on time delivery and best service.
Anti Reflective AR Coating Tempered Glass Panels With Chemical Treatment Images